• High quality PVC
• Colour coordinated head rail, bottom bar, control cords and herringbone tapes
• Includes a coordinating valance to conceal the head rail
• Made with tilt control on the left hand side and the raise control on the right
• Minimum Width: 290mm, Minimum Drop: 150mm
• Maximum Width: 2600mm, Maximum Drop: 3000mm
Here at Barnes Blinds & Interiors we understand how important it is to ensure the fitting of your blind is as simple as can be, with this in mind you can now download the full instructions straight to your phone, tablet or computer by clicking the tab below.
Our Faux wood blinds come with a colour co-ordinated cord condenser and a two-part safety cleat. The cord condenser is designed to consolidate the pull cords into one string and also to break-away, stopping any loops from forming. The safety cleat is used to wrap the cord around to keep out of children’s reach.