Thermal blackout roller blinds are designed to block out light and help to keep rooms warm in winter and cool in summer, this is due to their thermal properties. These blinds can be cut to any width and can be fitted inside or outside of the window recess. We provide white metal bracket fittings (at no extra charge) which can be side, top or face fixed. Blackout roller blinds are available in widths up to 183cm and have a standard drop of 165cm approx.
- 100% Thermal blackout fabric (helps to keep rooms warm i0er and cool in summer)
- 25mm aluminium roller (can be easily cut to any width)
- White metal bracket fittings
- Universal fittings; side, top or face fixed
- Child safety clip included
- Operated using a white side winder chain
- Chain can be fitted on left or right hand side
- Fabric can be sponge cleaned using a damp cloth/sponge
Cut To Size Service
We offer a free 'Cut to size service' meaning we will cut the blind width down to suit your requirements. If you would like to have your blind cut down to size then simply choose the correct fit method and input your size in the box below. Alternatively if you do not wish to use this service then simply choose 'No Cut Required'
- If the blind is being fitted inside the window recess then choose 'Inside Recess', if you are fitting the blind outside of the window then choose 'Fabric Size'.
- We do not alter the drop of the blind. The blinds come with a standard drop of approximately 165cm. The fabric is lowered to the required drop and the remaining fabrics stays rolled on the roller.
- Exact measurements are required, we will not be held responsible for any errors during checkout
- We do NOT accept the return of our blinds which have been altered